Attn: Spence Green
PO Box 20391
Stanford, CA 94309
United States of America
+1 650 530 7180
A Note about Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to Lilt, and we learn that the Personal Data are the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Types of Data We Collect
"Personal Data" means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, email address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. "Non-Personal Data" means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Non-Personal Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Non-Personal Data, as described below.
Information You Provide to Us
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, gender, email and mailing addresses, professional title, company name, and password when you create an account to log in to our Service ("Account"), create or modify your profile and online Account, and/or access and use the Service.
- We also store the files or other information that you upload or provide to the Service ("Your Content") in order to be able to provide you with the features and functionality of the Service.
- When you order services on our Site, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name and other billing information. We do not process, record, or maintain your credit card or bank account information. We use Stripe, Inc. as our third party service provider for payment services (e.g. card acceptance and related services). For more information on how payments are handled, or to understand the data security and privacy afforded such information, please refer to https://stripe.com/us/privacy/.
- We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using your Account.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
- Please be aware that the information you choose to provide in your Lilt profile may reveal or identify information that is not expressly stated (for example, if you choose to provide your picture, your picture may reveal your gender).
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
- We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, and other requested information if you contact us via email regarding support for the Service.
- We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Site that state that Personal Data are being collected.
Information Collected via Technology
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Site and Service more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted or otherwise provided by a third party) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol ( "IP") address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- Pixel Tags. In addition, we use "Pixel Tags" (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send email messages in a format users can read, and they tell us whether emails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users’ Personal Data.
- Do Not Track Signals. We do not currently respond to "do not track" signals from web browsers.
- Flash LSOs. When we post videos, third parties may use local shared objects, known as "Flash Cookies," to store your preferences for volume control or to personalize certain video features. Flash Cookies are different from browser Cookies because of the amount and type of data and how the data are stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash Cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash Cookies, click here.
Information Collected from You About Others. If you decide to invite a third party to create an Account, we will collect your and the third party’s names and email addresses in order to send an email and follow up with the third party. We rely upon you to obtain whatever consents from the third party that may be required by law to allow us to access and upload the third party’s names and email addresses as required above. You or the third party may contact us at email@example.com to request the removal of this information from our database.
Google ID. We allow you to use your Google ID to set up an Account. If you wish to use your Google account you are taken to the Google website to login to your account and this information is then shared with us for the sole purpose of setting up your Account.
Information Collected from Third Party Companies. We may receive Personal and/or Non-Personal Data about you from companies that provide our Service by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website or companies that offer their products and/or services on our Site. These third party companies may supply us with Personal Data. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our Site in order to improve the Service we provide.
Use of Your Personal Data
General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our Service;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Site and Service;
- provide the Service;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Service;
- send you a welcome email to verify ownership of the email address provided when your Account was created;
- send you administrative email notifications, such as security, or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service and support;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- communicate with your about services, features, surveys, offers, promotions, contests and events, and provide other news or information about Lilt and our select partners;
- investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and/or unauthorized access to the Service, and other illegal activities;
- enable you to communicate, collaborate, and share files with users you designate; and
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Service and for other marketing purposes of Lilt.
User Testimonials and Feedback. We often receive testimonials and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our Service. We occasionally publish such content. When we publish this content, we may identify our users by their first and last name and may also indicate their home city. We obtain the user’s consent prior to posting his or her name along with the testimonial. We may post user feedback on the Site from time to time. We will share your feedback with your first name and last initial only. If we choose to post your first and last name along with your feedback, we will obtain your consent prior to posting you name with your feedback. If you make any comments on a blog or forum associated with our Site, you should be aware that any Personal Data you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these blogs and forums.
Creation of Non-Personal Data. We may create Non-Personal Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Non-Personal Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Service and improve Site navigation. We reserve the right to use Non-Personal Data for any purpose and to publish and disclose Non-Personal Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Users. We will share your Personal Data with other Users solely for the purpose of providing the Service.
Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide you with the Service that we offer through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to Lilt. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by Lilt.
For Collaboration. We may share your Personal Data when you choose to use collaboration features in the Service that by their nature support sharing with third parties whom you choose. Your name, email address, and information from your profile and Account, as well as any Content that you choose to share, will be shared with such third parties, and such third parties may communicate with you in connection with your use of the collaboration features of the Service.
Collaboration and Sharing Features
The Service offers collaboration features or other integrated tools, which allow you to share Your Content through the Service. As a function of the collaborative nature of the Service and based on the permissions and settings you choose, the use of such features enables the sharing of Content with people with whom you wish to collaborate. You can choose to change your settings at any time for a file or folder through your Account. For more information about such collaboration and sharing features, we encourage you to review the information provided at http://lilt.com/security.
Third Party Websites
Your Choices Regarding Information
You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Service:
- Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided above.
- Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data. You may change any of your Personal Data in your Account by editing your profile within your Account or by sending an email to us at the email address set forth below. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.